 Off-Topic / Fun / 1049
Re: Sony unveils Playstation 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:03:10 GMT

Jeff Stembel writes:

   The PSX2 chipset consists of a 128bit, 300 MHz CPU and a 128bit, 150 MHz
GPU.  The development operating system is said to be Linux.  Apparently, the
Playstation 2 can communicate with electronic devices, including computers and
digital cameras, using USB and PCMCIA cards.

D'oh!  Forgot something:  Is it a bad sign when a console kicks your
computer's[1] ass?  ;)

Jeff

[1]  It's only a year old, too!