 Off-Topic / Fun / 1102
Re: Sony unveils Playstation 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:19:05 GMT

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:45:00 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:
Jeff Stembel writes:

   The PSX2 chipset consists of a 128bit, 300 MHz CPU and a 128bit, 150 MHz
GPU.

D'oh!  Forgot something:  Is it a bad sign when a console kicks your
computer's[1] ass?  ;)

Maybe.  It doesn't kick my computer's butt, though.  :)

It kickes every computer's butt that's currently on the market. 128
bit 300 MHz beats 500 MHz 32 bit hands down :)

Jasper