 Off-Topic / Fun / 1188
Re: Greenpeace (Was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:53:40 GMT

Is this the Rainbow Warrior 1 we are talking about?

If so, UK Television said that it was destroyed by a French torpedo (I
think) - the news report was on reflection of the recent French Nuclear
Tests that the Rainbow Warror 2 was going to be there to stop it.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170