 General / 3243
Re: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 02:32:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Davenport writes:
Hi everyone,

I have uploaded some pictures of my microscale Lego oil tanker to my web
page.  The thumbnails will link to the larger version of the pictures.
Check it out if you get a chance.

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/supertanker.html

Thanks,
Joe

Nice work Joe! While I am still pretty new to Lugnet, I want to say thanks
again to all the Lego® Artists that share thier work here. Much inspriation
abounds!
Thanks!
    John