 General / 3245
Re: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
[...] I feel my Purity slipping. Was there ever a more comprehensive
Purity Test (like we all took back in High School...) for Lego??

Parts II & III here...

   http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/survey/

resemble a purity test (at least, that's one of the things that inspired
the survey).  But it would sure be cool to see real purity test with
numbers you could add up and get a score.  :)

--Todd