 Off-Topic / Fun / 1200
Re: Greenpeace (Was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:45:13 GMT

Yet another version from Turkey. It' had been reported as "sabotaged and
sunk by the French secret service agents" by newspapers and TV.  And I think
I'm remembering another incident, it was also reported in Times or Newsweek
as same. The article was about government involvement in illegal activities.
I'm not so sure, though.

Selçuk

Carbon 60 wrote in message <36EEEF04.C965A6C2@bigfoot.com>...
Is this the Rainbow Warrior 1 we are talking about?

If so, UK Television said that it was destroyed by a French torpedo (I
think) - the news report was on reflection of the recent French Nuclear
Tests that the Rainbow Warror 2 was going to be there to stop it.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170