 General / 3275
Re: LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:24:50 GMT

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:17:02 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

That was fun.  And I just went to Dejanews to read the whole thread on David
Roth.  What a load of crap _that_ was.  :-)

It was distressing, at the time.  But it was much more lighthearted than the
whole Mandroid thing.  Or Minx's departure.

In one way, it's funny to think a lot of people (myself included) were willing
to believe that some kid built a 20-foot long model of the Enterprise.

I long ago decided I'd rather risk being fooled occasionally, than be
suspicious of everything I see.

Steve