 General / 3254
Re: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:39:47 GMT

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:17:27 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Sacriledge. Oh well, it's worth it. TLG SHOULD sell those for microfig
work... I feel my Purity slipping. Was there ever a more comprehensive
Purity Test (like we all took back in High School...) for Lego??

There used to be one, floating around.  Pretty much strictly lifted from
the standard Purity Test, of course.

Steve