 General / 3258
Re: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:44:00 GMT

Joe Davenport wrote:
I have uploaded some pictures of my microscale Lego oil tanker to my web
page.  The thumbnails will link to the larger version of the pictures.
Check it out if you get a chance.

Oh frabjous day!  This is awesome!

Now all you need is an offshore oil rig and a Greenpeace ship with little
rubber rafts to escort it!  :-,

Really, this is a fantastic model.  Thank you for sharing it with us!

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)