 Off-Topic / Fun / 11411
Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   Snip...

   Oh, I’m a rich tapestry, all-rightie!

Spin me another yarn, Dave!

If that’s what you want, then start a new thread.

Don’t be a spool, Dave! Needleless to say, I was being thimbolic.

JOHN
I’m just dyeing to bobbin here to string you guys along unless, of course, you’d prefer me knot in which case I’ll bale.

Hey, it doesn’t modder to me one whey or the udder, Rob!

JOHN

I’m sew plaid you awl seam it that way.

-Rob