 Off-Topic / Fun / 11407
Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 18:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:

   (Lamenting your reply even as I type that...) (or is that lamb-menting your reply instead? Hmm...)

Ewe know that punning only goats me on! Now bleat it, or wool have to get shearious with you, Dave!

The greatest tragedy in all of this is that I was staring right at a perfect double pun and totally flubbed it: “lamenting” should have been “lamb-minting.”

Way to miss the easy one, Dave!

Yeah, way to go, Dave! That one was money in the bank. Now, if you’d be so kind as to explain it....

Well, mint jelly and all that...

   What’s Ross doing right now?

Ahhh, good choice. He’s seventeen now, and, of course, being a teenager, knows everything about everything. </sarcasm> BTW, heads up for those teen-age years!

We’ve decided that we’re just going to skip those.

   I’d ask Matthew, but he’s mostly at Duplo-scale,

??? You allow your children to play with LEGO products???

No, but if I’d used the official designation of Mega-Scale Mega Bloks, I’m not sure that you’d have known what I meant. Duplo is “Mega-Scale” LEGO, for reference.

   and Justin’s still figuring out how to grab his toes most effectively.

Well, then, he’s already more clever than the majority on the DU! >;-D

No argument there. You should see the lather they’re in following Cindy Sheehan’s “retirement.”

Dave!