 Off-Topic / Fun / 11408
Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 20:13:32 GMT

Snip...

Oh, I'm a rich tapestry, all-rightie!

Spin me another yarn, Dave!

If that's what you want, then start a new thread.

Don't be a spool, Dave!  Needleless to say, I was being thimbolic.

[JOHN]
I'm just dyeing to bobbin here to string you guys along unless, of course,
you'd prefer me knot in which case I'll bale.

-Rob