 Off-Topic / Fun / 11243
Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 05:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

In regards to your picture, I have some crits on aesthetics. It seems that the shadows being cast from your models are becoming darker where they intersect with other shadows. It would be more interesting/ accurate if all of the shadows were the same shade of grey. The other minor crit is that the model on the lower left is casting a shadow in a different direction than the light source. The outer glow/ stroke is a bit strange, but it helps the characters visually ‘pop’ in a way.

Other than that, the composition catches my eye. Kudos for not using photoshop filters carte blanche!

Best of luck on your further developments, Eric.
  1. Matt Hein
www.ospreycg.net