 Publishing / 4840
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:40:16 GMT

Pardon, Rene, but I actually have an answer to the original question.

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
<snip>

I spoke with Kevin Loch at BF today, and he stated he had not seen this thread
yet.  He told me that the tagging of folders as Avatar is based strictly on the
first image in the folder.  I'm sure with a little trial and error, one could
figure out what exactly the criteria are.  You could also email Kevin and ask
him directly.  I've found over the years that that is the best way to get a
response to something related to Brickshelf, since he doesn't frequently check
any of the Lego forums that I'm aware of.

Jeff