 Off-Topic / Debate / 27917
Re: Abusive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 03:51:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I apologize for replying to my own post, but
I figured I'd share some step by step instructions on
how to filter out Mr. Sophie, if you're using Mozilla
Thunderbird to read Lugnet like I am :

Click on 'Tools' from the top text menu bar.
Select 'Message Filters.'
In the drop down box Choose 'Lugnet' and then 'choose this news server.'
Click the 'New' button.
Name the filter 'e be gone.'
Set the incoming messages condition to 'from' 'is' 'mylegomaster@aol.com'
Set the action to either 'Delete Message' or 'Ignore Thread.'
Click 'OK.'
Close the Message Filters Dialog.

You should now be more or less immune to Eric's future postings.

Enjoy : )