 General / 52934
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
*BREAKPOINT* - ideally for the entire thread, though neither I'm able to
technically lock it, nor I'd force it. But things are getting out of control,
once again.

The issue "Eric" (sorry for making you a neuter, Eric ;-) seemes to be a pretty
deadlocked circumstance. Everyone who cares, please send your comments, views
and suggestions via email to me, I would like to get an overview of your
thoughts[1], unaffected by other people's posts. Don't publicize your email
here, I will keep them confidential too.

At least, the situation hit rock bottom and only can get better. Paradoxically,
that's a good starting point ;-)

Leg Godt!
Rene

[1] - Not necessary to send a list of links referring to particular threads, I'm
reading LUGNET for years and roughly know what the problem is.

Hi Rene,

A lot of concerned parties will be at BrickFest right now. I'm sure you'll take
your time before deciding on any action but I just thought I'd mention it.

Tim