 Administrative / General / 13681
Re: [involves Tim Gould again] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:09:54 GMT

Miss the part where I said for the love of the brick let's discuss not argue?

Then read this, I'll help you like I helped Rob. We should all help one another.
Yep.

"Take a moment to consider this. I pose a question and cite some examples
looking
for some discussion and some possible solutions from my fellow community
members.

Out of the 6 people that replied, only two addressed the issue I asked for help
and feedback on. Only Tim and David did. Not you [Rob], Not Jeff, Not Bryce, Not
Jude.
None of them did. None of them actually said, hey try this, or hmm, that
happened to me once, I did this to fix it, and so on. No helpful advice.

You? Pouncing after the bell with your back to the broken window they just threw
a brick through. I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T behaviour.

Why should I put up with that. Pfff I spend more time building, and being
helpful to others, than all of you combine. Now back to the question:
How do I keep my Mecha Tech folder from falling off the recent page and being
marked Avatar? Simple enough request? Flame that."

yours,

LEGOMASTER

(yawn, whateva)