 Administrative / General / 13677
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:11:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

<normal purportless rant happily snipped>

Thank you,

Eric Sophie
Lugnet Member #1051
Brickshelf User #1850

<snip>

P.S.S Could not post to: lugnet.announce.brickshelf

In lugnet.publish, Jeff Stembel wrote:

The lugnet.announce.brickshelf group is postable to only by Kevin (and perhaps a
few other authorized individuals), so he can make announcements pertaining to
Brickshelf.

Jeff
Lugnet Member #150
Brickshelf User #5

Didn't seem like trolling or any other rude or unnecessary comment to me.

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

-Snip-

Jeff, I would be so happy if you did not EVER respond to anything I post.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie

Now I ask you, how much longer must we all put up with this scattered,
smothered, covered, chopped, diced and chunked load of crap that always seems to
get in the way of a brilliant builder?

Eric,
Shut up and build already!  Stick to what you are good at, because making
friends and influencing people isn't your strong suit.  You make AWESOME MOCs;
maybe you should just focus on that for a while and give the whole chip on your
shoulder a rest.  It's obviuosly so large and heavy that you're seeing things
sideways...  Back up, take a deep breath, and go play with your laygoes.  In
fact, I challenge you to build a mecha-sized Master Chief from the xbox game
"Halo 2"

Cheers,
Rob
Lugnet Member 377