 Off-Topic / Debate / 27898
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

-Snip-

Jeff, I would be so happy if you did not EVER respond to anything I post.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie

Eric,

I would be happy if you take these bitter, non-constructive replies to
o-t.debate.

Point taken.

Goodbye,

Jude Beaudin

Everyone else,

Jude

XFUT .o-t.debate

You had the nerve to post an image containing an obscene caption with my
picture, you can take a flying leap.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie