 Administrative / General / 13689
Re: Abusive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 05:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip-

Just when I thought the pompous, ignorant, self-centered, egotistical, simian creature otherwise known as Eric Sophie couldn’t get any weirder he trumps himself.

Congratulations!

Tim

Terms of Use:

“(do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.”

Three posts with the exact same text? You’re sounding a bit like a broken record. You might get a better reaction if you do more than cut and paste the same text when responding to posts.

Jeff