 Off-Topic / Debate / 27899
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

-Snip-

Jeff, I would be so happy if you did not EVER respond to anything I post.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie

Eric,

I would be happy if you take these bitter, non-constructive replies to
o-t.debate.

Point taken.

And people say you are an unreasonable <insert JLUG appropriate language here/>

Goodbye,

Jude Beaudin

Everyone else,

Jude

XFUT .o-t.debate

You had the nerve to post an image containing an obscene caption with my
picture, you can take a flying leap.

Boohoo!!!

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie

All I can think of is the sad song "So Long Old Friend", you know the one that
was in Here comes Garfield (http://imdb.com/title/tt0166218/) years ago when
Odie was going to be put down in the pound. My tears are making hard to see the
screen. <sniff>

Oh yeah, it looks like you accidentally removed the link to the game when you
replied. So incase you need it again, it is
http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=57

Jude