 Publishing / 4844
Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip-
   Anyway it was an unneccessary thing to write and I apologise to the other readers of Lugnet for it. • -snip- Tim

Oh forget that, check this out! Do you like it? Any suggestions?

Spend time doing creative things