 Administrative / General / 13680
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
Rob when replying to this post, please refer to the subject line.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie • -Snip-

My original post on this topic was to point out the rudeness you showed to Jeff.
It was obviously off color and unnecessary.  So I felt it necessary to comment
in admin.general.
Now, if you;d like to take this to o-t.debate, sure.  I'm sure there's quite a
few people who'd love the chance to bend you over in there.

What I would like you to know is that Jeff and I have a history, things you
don't know about. If I am sick of Jeff chiming in with *his* Chip, I'll tell
him. Actions and attitudes you are not aware of.

YOU, should be man enough to understand, that if another man needs to speak for
himself, let him. You don't know what the reasons are, you don't know why.

I have done a great many things. I have never had Jeff comment on any of those
achievements. He rather chime in with a reply to a "P.S.S." at the end of my
post!? Contributing nothing to the discussion I hope to have peacefully.

Same with Bryce. Izzo was an example of a sympton, instead he takes it
literally. I need some answers to come out of this so I can understand how to
handle my own issues with folders being marked Avatar. But NOoooOoOOoO, gotta
pick on me rather than say, Hey ya, what should you do if you keep having your
folder marked Avatar?

Jude? He posted obscene images aimed at me. So don't expect me to forget that.

Eric, why do you continue to alienate yourself from the very people who actually
want to be friends?  You've lost too much respect with your behavior over these
past few years.  If you'd just quit being a penile erection to people, they
might stop harassing you so much.  Again, I tell you, for the love of the brick:
Go build something!!!  You're not getting anywhere by acting like a 9 year old
brat!

Goodbye.

Rob
FUT - admin.general !!!!

Now your comments are obviously off color and unnecessary. I find them
offensive. The first time you cursed at me I wavied my right to complain against
you. Now I take issue.

Take a moment to consider this. I pose a question and cite some examples looking
for some discussion and some possible solutions from my fellow community
members.

Out of the 6 people that replied, only two addressed the issue I asked for help
and feedback on. Only Tim and David did. Not you, Not Jeff, Not Bryce, Not Jude.
None of them did. None of them actually said, hey try this, or hmm, that
happened to me once, I did this to fix it, and so on. No helpful advice.

You? Pouncing after the bell with your back to the broken window they just threw
a brick through. I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T behaviour.

Why should I put up with that. Pfff I spend more time building, and being
helpful to others, than all of you combine. Now back to the question:
How do I keep my Mecha Tech folder from falling off the recent page and being
marked Avatar? Simple enough request? Flame that.

yours,

LEGOMASTER