 Administrative / General / 13683
Re: [involves Tim Gould again] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:10:32 GMT

Out of the 6 people that replied, only two addressed the issue I asked for
help and feedback on. Only Tim and David did. Not you [Rob], Not Jeff, Not
Bryce, Not Jude.
None of them did. None of them actually said, hey try this, or hmm, that
happened to me once, I did this to fix it, and so on. No helpful advice.

Um, how exactly is

http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=4829

not directly feedback on what you asked?

You asked

"P.S.S Could not post to: lugnet.announce.brickshelf",

to which Jeff replied

"The lugnet.announce.brickshelf group is postable to only by Kevin (and perhaps
a few other authorized individuals), so he can make announcements pertaining to
Brickshelf."

Then you told him

"Jeff, I would be so happy if you did not EVER respond to anything I post."

for answering a question of yours with a correct answer. Tell me how he did not
answer a question you had posed in your initial post?  Or am I missing something
here?

He may feel like I do, that if you want to host your images you are responsible
to figure out how to page them onto the internet, or otherwise, yes, if you want
to bother the admin of a web site for a feature, then feel free to do so, but
expect that some users might have a "whatever" feeling to the change you are
suggesting.  I am well aware of the difficulty of sorting files.

James Powell