 Off-Topic / Fun / 11244
Re: New email address - how to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

   If you’d like me to look over the final ToU for spelling/grammar just let me know.

Thanks, it’s appreciated! http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement is the current version and as long as nothing weighty is thrown in, this is almost final.

As a minor change I’d make:

9 Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys, unless the guidelines for using lugnet.market list an exception.

9 Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys, unless the guidelines for using lugnet.market list it as an exception.

   It will end up in Australian but I’m sure that’s perfectly understandable to most here :)

Well, probably Lenny will still know, but on Brickfest.PDX I had a hard time with understanding Teunis’ Strine. To be honest - I didn’t understand one single word. And it became even more bad with every “amber fluid”...oh well.

Leg Godt! Rene

Unfortunately my strine was never much to begin with and what little I had has been dampened by almost five years in the UK. I’m sorry if this disappoints.

Tim