 Off-Topic / Fun / 11246
Re: New email address - how to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:33:07 GMT

"Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> wrote in message
news:J5ypru.Cys@lugnet.com...
If you'd like me to look over the final ToU for spelling/grammar just let
me
know.

Thanks, it's appreciated! http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement is
the
current version and as long as nothing weighty is thrown in, this is
almost
final.

That looks pretty well worded.  I must say the new owners of LUGNET are
doing a pretty good job so far.  :)

It will end up in Australian but I'm sure that's perfectly understandable
to most here :)

Well, probably Lenny will still know, but on Brickfest.PDX I had a hard
time
with understanding Teunis' Strine. To be honest - I didn't understand
_one_
_single_ _word_. And it became even more bad with every "amber fluid"...oh
well.

Can you elaborate more on this Teunis' Strine person?  Googling didn't
reveal anything with the amber fluid reference, and not very much without
it.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde