 Administrative / General / 13712
Re: New email address - how to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:45:30 GMT

If you'd like me to look over the final ToU for spelling/grammar just let me
know.

Thanks, it's appreciated! http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement is the
current version and as long as nothing weighty is thrown in, this is almost
final.

It will end up in Australian but I'm sure that's perfectly understandable
to most here :)

Well, probably Lenny will still know, but on Brickfest.PDX I had a hard time
with understanding Teunis' Strine. To be honest - I didn't understand _one_
_single_ _word_. And it became even more bad with every "amber fluid"...oh well.

Leg Godt!
Rene

FUT ~.off-topic.fun