 Administrative / General / 13713
13712  |  13714
Subject:
posting to the robotics newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:17:47 GMT

Does anyone know why, when I post to the lugnet.robotics newsgroups I get two
emails, one from payments-autoresponder@amazon.com and another from
mailer-daemon@google.com reporting a delivery failure.  Posting to a lugnet
newsgroup should not result in mail being delivered to my email account.  Can
someone in lugnet admin fix this problem?

John Hansen