 Administrative / General / 13717
Re: posting to the robotics newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:27:55 GMT

In article <owDpduA5uqLFFwQF@gmail.com>, Tony Naggs
<tonynaggs@gmail.com> writes
[email bounces from 'subscribers' to news/mail gateway]

I have asked the gateway admin to investigate - I don't know what the
turnaround on this may be like.

I am told that this is fixed.

Please let me know if the bounces continue.

Ttfn,
Tony
--
  The NXT Step blog discusses the Lego Mindstorms NXT:
  http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/