 Off-Topic / Debate / 8120
Re: Christian morality (cont)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Powell writes:
(someone wrote:
(I think it was a Steve)

One thing I didn't address directly is sex outside of marriage,
but perhaps I can do that in a subsequent post.  Thanks for your patience.

(This I can _most_ definitely agree with.)

What are you agreeing with <silly grin>

Sex outside of marriage?
Putting discussion in a subsequent post?
The need for patience?

I think my wife is OK with the latter two but our contract doesn't allow the
former. :-)

++Lar