 Off-Topic / Debate / 6634
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:35:07 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Matthew's posting privileges are now disabled (to all groups) after the past
round of abusive messages he posted.  Lord knows if he's the same person who
identified himself/herself at "Madhatter" in RTL last year, but there's been
plenty enough damage and abuse here today.  If anyone feels that Matthew's
posting privileges should not be suspended, please speak up.

Fells like that? whoa... Thank you Todd, I feel like you shouldn't wait
this much..:-)

I personally believe that if I can't find anything to say for an
individual's behavior other than "what kind of an *** **** are you?" (I
know much better words in Turkish for that, but you get the idea..:-)
the mentioned individual is a totally useless waste for anything, who
must be even banned from being on earth.

I just read some of his puke on his site... I particularly like his chat
whit his brother. Whew! He is a completely cureless pathetic I think so
you've done the best available. I'm sure he will find a more proper
person some day who will shoot him to death, which would be much more
better and efficient than banning him from posting here.

Selçuk