 Off-Topic / Debate / 6600
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:10:31 GMT

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:13:26 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
None of what I said was real, I don't actually think Jude's page was
bad, frankly I don't have an opinion of it either way.  I used it to
prove a point though.  My point is that there are people in the Lego
community who although put on a smiling face are willing to try to
completely destroy a person for the sheer satisfaction of trying to
make themseleves believe they're right.  I was willing to sacrifice
what people think of me in order to do that.  It was a choice I made.
You see, even if I was completely thrown out of Lugnet, it wouldn't
matter, I made the point I wanted to.  Now you have to live with it.

-Matthew

What an immature thing to do, seriously.

Pot, kettle, black.
http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/mypoint.html

If you have issue with the way
people think, post just that - don't make up something that's going to piss
people off.  If you have issue with specific people, take it to them in
person.  We weren't out to destroy you because we believe we were right, but
because you were disrupting order with insults here.

POT, KETTLE, BLACK!
http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/mypoint.html

Believing we're right
has NOTHING to do with it, IMO.  Disrespect has everything to do with it.

So if I disrespect something of yours you will blindly and
automatically disrepect me in ways that are 10 times as bad?

The attitude you take as the lesson teacher here is pretty inappropriate.  You
should take these issues in a respectful manner to the individuals you take
issue with, not troll the community for angry responses.

http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/index.html