 Off-Topic / Debate / 6621
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
See Todd, the world is round, and not everyone
will always agree with you.

It's not always important that everyone agrees with you, you've just got to be
careful about whether the really important people disagree with you.  Like the
police for instance.

I've never forgotten Todd, not after the way
I was hurt, and I won't forget either.

Seems awfully strange to mention the police at a time like this, right?

In various posts you have declared criminal intent and established motive.
You've admitted to having fabricated evidence for the purposes of deliberate
libel and in order to slander Todd and the Lugnet community at large.  You've
admitted to acting with the deliberate intent of disrupting the operation of
this on-line operation.  Believe it or not, the laws you've been breaking
today are fairly serious ones.  You should be aware that you are opening
yourself up to some serious repercussions, if someone here on LUGNET chooses
to take advantage of them.  I'm talking about the kind of repercussions that
can't be explained away by "I was just lying to toy with you guys."

It might be a good time to ease off and play your little games somewhere else.

- Mike Rayhawk.