 Off-Topic / Debate / 6604
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:28:21 GMT

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:28:38 GMT, "Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu>
wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
Pot, kettle, black.
http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/mypoint.html

IMO, that fact that you disagreed with the community has nothing to do with it.
Heck, I wasn't especially impressed by the little teaser...but then again, it's
getting harder and harder to impress me with all the great stuff that people
have built to compare to.  It was the rude and un-called-for way in which you
stated your opinion which made everyone angry.

And so that justified having the entire group attack me, of course,
you see I already know all about how the Lego community works.  RTL
introduced me to the way most of you think some three years ago.

Pointing people to your site
full of unbased rude criticism just made it worse.

Consider it a payback for a really old favor.

-Matthew