 Off-Topic / Debate / 6623
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
And so that justified having the entire group attack me, of course,
you see I already know all about how the Lego community works.  RTL
introduced me to the way most of you think some three years ago.

Matthew, darlin, get a grip. I'm sorry, but you do realize that it was
*obviously* not just what you said to Jude that got everyone here riled up.

You said yourself that you made up that whole discussion on your site. That
it's not your opinion, really.

I'm beginning to get it now (call me slow).

So what you did was, looked at the lego community, at the things we (most of
us) value most, and took a few personal examples of sites, to SEE if we got
riled up?

Wow. Gotta hand it to you. You suceeded pretty well.

I hope you have a good time ruining other peoples' days somewhere else. You
sure got me fuming most of today, until now, when I saw your "point". I think
you made it clear - to yourself and to us - that you're not welcome here, nor
do you wish to be. I agree with you.

Please do us all a favor and leave. I hope the next community you try to rile
up will catch on half as quickly as we did.

Have a nice day,
-Shiri