 Off-Topic / Debate / 6624
Re: My point.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
I've never forgotten Todd, not after the way I was hurt, and I won't forget
either.

Seems awfully strange to mention the police at a time like this, right?

In various posts you have declared criminal intent and established motive.
You've admitted to having fabricated evidence for the purposes of deliberate
libel and in order to slander Todd and the Lugnet community at large.  You've
admitted to acting with the deliberate intent of disrupting the operation of
this on-line operation.  Believe it or not, the laws you've been breaking
today are fairly serious ones.  You should be aware that you are opening
yourself up to some serious repercussions, if someone here on LUGNET chooses
to take advantage of them.  I'm talking about the kind of repercussions that
can't be explained away by "I was just lying to toy with you guys."

Matthew's posting privileges are now disabled (to all groups) after the past
round of abusive messages he posted.  Lord knows if he's the same person who
identified himself/herself at "Madhatter" in RTL last year, but there's been
plenty enough damage and abuse here today.  If anyone feels that Matthew's
posting privileges should not be suspended, please speak up.

Out of curiosity, I checked the "feedback" form logs and found the following
comments[1], submitted Tue Oct 17 23:00:05 EDT 2000 from the same IP address
as Matthew's last news post: