 Off-Topic / Debate / 6633
Re: J.W. (Was Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
Might I add that JW has improved greatly since this, and he's even become a
decent online acquaintence/friend of mine.  He has a sincere desire to help
with the LCAD community as well - I'm for giving him a chance now.

Me too.

I'd go farther than "giving him a chance", actually.

I see him as a solid contributor to LUGNET and to the LCAD community at this
point. (winning the model of the month with that absolutely STUNNING shell
station really solidified the CAD community standing in my eyes).

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet him while I was in Oz.

++Lar