 Off-Topic / Debate / 6642
Re: J.W. (Was Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:24:19 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote in message ...

Don't kill yourself Todd.  Though you feel it was inappropriate, and it • might
well have been, we don't need to be bringing up old beans after this.  Lets
all take a breather and save examining our past here for another rainy day.
I, at least, have had enough for one day...time to get my mind on something
else.

I do regret dredging up something so long since past, especially today, but
it was just these events of today that spurred me into seeking an end to a
nagging sense of unfairness I have felt about Jonathan's treatment. It's
also rather relevant, being a case of unrepentant, unfair criticism in an
otherwise friendly forum.
Nobody has to discuss this now. I posted to .off-topic.debate because I
anticipated (polite) disagreement about whether anyone needed to apologise
to Jonathan. If it's too much too ask for today, then come back on that
rainy day and discuss it then. This thread will still be here.

Might I add that JW has improved greatly since this, and he's even become a
decent online acquaintence/friend of mine.  He has a sincere desire to help
with the LCAD community as well - I'm for giving him a chance now.

That's all he ever needed. Help him grow.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/