 Off-Topic / Debate / 6629
Re: J.W. (Was Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Baulch writes:
Here's a particularly bad one:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=1070

Apology, anyone? I'm sure there's one floating around somewhere, right? It
would be nice to see one. It would make everything hunky-dory.

I apologize to the L-CAD community for posting that publicly.  It should have
been a private e-mail.

--Todd