 Off-Topic / Debate / 6626
6625  |  6627
Subject:
J.W. (Was Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:38:59 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

I haven't seen posts that antagonistic and arrogant since I stopped reading
the repetitive drivel in the political Usenet groups.  We don't need that • crap
here - not now, not ever.  This sort of behavior makes J.W. look like a
candidate for everyone's best friend.

J.W. - Would you, perchance, be referring to one Jonathan Wilson?

If so, then while we're on the subject of unrepentant rudeness, would
someone please care to direct me to the public apology made to Jonathan for
the horribly unfair and rude treatment dealt to him by various LUGNET
members, especially those frequenting the CAD groups?

Here's a useful link for those who have forgotten the details:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=2682

Read all of it (especially everything Jonathan ever says in any post!), and
it should be fairly evident that Jonathan was guilty of nothing more than
inexperience (both with CAD and dealing with people, after all he's somewhat
younger than us), and that if the "trial" wasn't a complete joke, things
that Jonathan got called was, and a sick one at that.

Here's a particularly bad one:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=1070

Apology, anyone? I'm sure there's one floating around somewhere, right? It
would be nice to see one. It would make everything hunky-dory.

Thanks,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/