 Off-Topic / Debate / 6589
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Joakim Olsson writes:
This is not the response I would have expected from you Todd.

Me either.  I haven't gotten really mad in a long time and I've somewhat
forgotten how to act professionally while mad.  I guess I need more practice!

Isn't it easier to deny him to post,

Well, technically, yes, of course...but I don't see any clear-cut grounds for
that, do you?  He's walking the line very carefully.

rather than upsetting people that maybe
suffer from the problems you are stating that he does?

I sure didn't mean to insult or upset anyone with issues, and I realize
everyone has them -- one kind or another.  It's just when a filthy rotten
troll attitude comes out so strongly in someone who seems so oblivious or
ignorant of it, it's tough to remember that sending a personal email is
better than posting a public reply.  I hate to make excuses, though, so I'll
agree that my approach in what I said back to Matthew was wrong, and I'd
better leave it at that.

--Todd