 Off-Topic / Debate / 6635
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
Isn't it easier to deny him to post,

Well, technically, yes, of course...but I don't see any clear-cut grounds for
that, do you?  He's walking the line very carefully.

Screw the line.

The guy's an asshole, and he needs to go away.

Period.

I feel guilty for not keeping up with LUGNET as much as I used to, but man, I
had no idea we'd acquired our very first 100% genuine complete asshole.

I haven't seen posts that antagonistic and arrogant since I stopped reading
the repetitive drivel in the political Usenet groups.  We don't need that crap
here - not now, not ever.  This sort of behavior makes J.W. look like a
candidate for everyone's best friend.

Sorry if that word is offensive to the faint of heart.  Trust me, it's better
than my first choice.

I can feel the same way with you. Completely. I'm also agreeing with you on
your first choice..:-) Actually I can't express myself well since I don't know
enough offensive words in English.

But Jonathan Wilson is completely out of subject here I think, even for
comparison. He was somehow SERIOUSLY annoying for the serious CAD people (in a
way still I can't understand, I'm also a CAD group lurker) but nothing more.

Selçuk