 Off-Topic / Debate / 6588
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:52:18 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

*snipped the topic*

Matthew, it's apparent that you've got some deep-rooted psychological • issues.
Are either or your parents perfectionists or alcoholics?  Have you • considered
seeking professional counseling or cognitive therapy?

This is not the response I would have expected from you Todd.
Isn't it easier to deny him to post, rather than upsetting people that maybe
suffer from the problems you are stating that he does?

/Joakim