 Off-Topic / Debate / 3442
Re: ("life affirming" == "no initiation of force") == "all rigihts are property rights"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 04:26:31 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Remember that I haven't granted that there is even such a thing as a
property right yet. That's one of the things I'm asking you to prove. So
it's not a fair application of the force-initiation test if you're already
assuming your point proven.

Me: Right R exists.
You: Right R interferes with property rights and therefore can't exist.
Me: Wait, you haven't show that property rights exist.
You: Yes I did; it's proven because (of a string of logic assuming) R
     doesn't exist.

That's going in a circle!