 Off-Topic / Debate / 27367
Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:49:40 GMT

   We can discuss the problems with the Guardian article and Bennett’s problems simultaneously, for that matter.

I don’t have any interest in discussing any individual’s personal problems-- suffice it to say that we all have them.

Hey, something just occurred to me. With your above statement in mind, would you say that it is appropriate or inappropriate to have a citizen’s private extramarital affair dragged through the media for months on end?

Just curious...

As opposed to “Just Curios,” a store specializing in knicknacks and nothing but knicknacks.

Dave!