 Off-Topic / Debate / 15010
Re: The *real* Phantom Menace and the fall of the republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:49:30 GMT

Ob. Lego: Yes, you should rush out and read Louis Sullivan's essay "The Tall
Office Building Artistically Considered"! and then go build!

Also interesting: his _Autobiography of an Idea_ and _System of Ornament_.