 Off-Topic / Debate / 11937
Re: Flag Burning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:45:44 GMT

However, he states that people who choose to
exercise their right to free expression should "LEAVE," so how would this be
different from me saying that anyone who wants to own a gun is free to do so
but is slime and should LEAVE the country?

It's exactly the same.

And there are Americans who feel both of those sentiments.  That's one of the
things that makes/made us strong.

  You drumbeater!  8^)

  Still, can we agree that an apparent tension between believing that
someone has a right to do something and also believing that that person
should LEAVE to do that something elsewhere?

    Dave!