 Marketplace / Theory / 272
  Re: another thought on "Bid Siphoning"

(...) is: (...) back and changing their current auction listings. A simple question is now sarcastic on lugnet? What happened to the friendly, free banter? All hyped up about nothing. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: another thought on "Bid Siphoning"

(...) I'll let Larry deal with this - he doesn't need my help. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Indranil

I have done the best I can to ensure that all my listings give all the info they could. I admit that some of my SC listings do not list as much as others. (1) If I felt that were a big omission I would in fact delete and relist. Are you claiming (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) What is there to hide? My name is attached to every posting. Whether it is a 3438 or a 4536, what's the difference? If you really were on a crusade to educate the eBay masses about the availability of Lego products direct from S@H, why don't (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Now *that* is a good idea! One of you US guys with spare S@H catalogs fancy doing this? I only have 1 lame Canadian one. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) And nothing else. Your postings come from a hotmail account, I didn't see a roll call entry and you haven't mentioned whether you have a website. Whereas I am rather well known in the community and a lot of info about me is available if you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) How about something like: This catalog lists many of the hard to find LEGO sets which can be shipped anywheres in the US. You are doing nothing but describing exactly what the catalog is. Now it may be against eBay rules to sell catalogs, so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him. He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had done on eBay. Guess if you don't buy and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him. He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had done on eBay. Guess if you don't buy and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Hmm. same guy that i posted feedback on for the mcdonalds set. has he called you threatening a slander suit yet? i think its time to contact ebay and get his "power seller" status withdrawn for being sleazy. -dave (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) How about "Excellent price guide for recent LEGO sets. Invaluable for serious LEGO collectors in the US. Saves you from getting scammed by eBay rip-off artists^H^H^H^H^H^H^...H^H^Hpower sellers." Seriously, there are plenty of items posted on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Emailed to "riffco" from ebay, cc'd to powersellersinfo@ebay.com : to: *suppressed* subject: lego, revisited holy c****t! (blasphemy, for the believers) i thought your sleaziness was limited to the mcdonalds sets. a friend just alerted me to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) How about "Lego 1999 S@H guide! Contains info on great deals like McDonald's exclusive!" and in the description: "This catalogue is only available direct from Lego, and contains information on ordering current and out-of-production Lego sets. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Yoiks! Holy run-on sentence, Batman! (I _think_ grammatically correct, but still!) caffeine levels critical... must seek coffee James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Nope, haven't heard from him other than him requesting my user info. Which won't do him any good since it isn't current. I actually sent him an e-mail message after reading his feedback withdrawal comment, laughing, explaining how much it was (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) I'm a person who enjoys legos just like everyone else on Lugnet. Just because you haven't come across me in your lego dealings doesn't mean I don't exist. Are you saying that if I had anything other than a hotmail account you would have more (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) I have no reason to think that you do not exist. and I don't think you need to say who you are or give some background to participate here, if you're talking about the brick. Everyone in the world can and should enjoy our favorite toy. But (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Yes, but you kept asking me to identify myself and tell who I was. You thought one of the people ticked off about bogus feedback was in your midst and you became instantly defensive. (...) I made a reply to your discussion on auctions a few (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) If you honestly think that this is the only thing that goes on here, you haven't bothered to read very many discussions. Just in the last two days you've missed postings dealing with trainiacs making a hit at model train shows and someone (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) No. It's very open. You're obviously not. Your constant obfuscation is boring me. (...) be (...) It's not name calling, it's a valid observation. You can see quite a lot about us, but we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself, so we (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Larry? Defensive? We must not be reading the same posts. (...) I don't like the government but I still pay taxes. I don't like pain, but I still go to my physiotherapy. You don't have to like something to use it. Or to want to see it fixed if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)