 Marketplace / Shopping / 4577
Re: 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day *AGAIN* 7/7/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:51:01 GMT

I received my 6097 from KBK today.  The packing slip didn't show any
financials so I checked my order at their site.  I received the $10 discount
even though my total was less than the required $40!

Subtotal: $24.99
Shipping Costs: $3.53
Tax: $0.00
Total Discounts: - $10.00

Order Total: $18.52

Too bad about the Sith, but otherwise a great deal!!