 Marketplace / Shopping / 4554
Re: 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day *AGAIN* 7/7/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:10:42 GMT

I tried this same order shortly after Tom's post and beamed with • anticipation
all weekend.  Unfortunately, I received a cancellation notice on the Sith
yesterday.  Has anyone else had similar misfortune?  Any ideas on what • will
happen to the remainder of my order given that the $40 threshhold for the
coupon is no longer present?

I tried this same order shortly after Tom's post and beamed with
anticipation all weekend.  Unfortunately, I received a cancellation notice
on the Sith yesterday.  Has anyone else had similar misfortune?  Any ideas
on what will happen to the remainder of my order given that the $40
threshhold for the coupon is no longer present?

I had a similar problem but with the snowspeeder.  Called and the rep said
it was "gone" and won't be coming. It was "one of the items sold out that we
did not get off the website in time"  He also said that if I ever saw it on
the site again, I could use my order number as a reference and they would
sell it to me then, at that price.  The coupon was apparently still deducted
'cause I only paid $1.51 in shipping for the half of the order I did receive
(which is how I found out, no email or phone call here).

Then again, I checked their site and both the snowspeeder and the
infiltrator were on their top 10 list as of 3 PM today.  Go figure.  The
order tracking says backorder. Oh well

Not another WBStore again....

Jeff